I find these wipes to work great on my toddler’s smelly feet. I wipe the bottom of his feet and the inside of his flip flops with these peppermint foot wipes.
• 15 Paper Towel Sheets – cut into 4 pieces each
• ¾ – 1 cup of water
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp sea salt
• 6 drops of Lavender essential oil
• 20 drops of peppermint essential oil
• Heat water for about 30 seconds in the microwave (this helps to dissolve the salt and baking soda)
• Add in the sea salt and baking soda and stir until dissolved.
• Add in both essential oils and stir well.
• Pour over paper towel sheets and seal container. Let sit for 10 minutes to allow liquid to soak into paper towels.
• Keep in a sealed container for up to a few weeks.
Why these ingredients:
• Baking soda – works great as a deodorant and antiperspirant
• Sea Salt – detoxifies by drawing toxins out of your feet
• Lavender oil – highly potent anti-fungal oil
• Peppermint oil – cooling and refreshing effect, also a potent anti-fungal and anti-bacterial oil
Where I buy my essential oils –
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by MamaMittens was viewed 1267 and liked: 55 times
If you like this video, please support their channel by liking and subscribing.