MEDICAL-GRADE MULTIPURPOSE CLEANER
Keep Yourself and Your Family Safe!
The hospital-grade, EPA-registered disinfectant, Puritii™ Home Detox, kills 99.999% of viruses and bacteria. Use it as your one-step solution for Cleaning, disinfecting and deodorizing your home to keep your family safe.
Home Detox is powerful but safe — it’s Hypoallergenic, 100% biodegradable and contains no harsh chemicals or fumes, skin-irritants or volatile organic compounds (VOCs). It’s safe for food- contact surfaces with no rinsing required.
Kill Viruses and Bacteria
Puritii Home Detox doesn’t simply sanitize, it detoxifies your home without contributing to the creation of “superbugs” by killing household germs, food borne bacteria and viruses, including:
• Pseudomonas aeruginosa
• Hepatitis A, B, and C
• Ebola virus
• E. coli
• And more!
Foul smells are no match for Home Detox. It attacks odor-causing bacteria from smoke, trash, septic systems, stale cooking and more at their source to eliminate — not mask — the problem. By neutralizing malodors without masking agents or fragrances, you can be sure your home is actually clean, not just smelling fresh.
Stop Mold and Mildew
Safe and effective on a wide range of surfaces, Home Detox kills and prevents spores for up to four weeks. Other products, like bleach, are only effective on non- porous surfaces. Home Detox can destroy the root of mold in soft surfaces, too, like upholstery, carpet, pet bedding, drywall and more!
Breathe easy by safely removing airborne particulates, pet dander and dust mite matter. Safe for both hard and soft surfaces, like carpet, pet bedding and upholstery, Home Detox eliminates allergens to make your home more welcoming and comfortable.
99.999% of viruses and bacteria eliminated.*
Cleans and deodorizes. 100% Biodegradable.
Since this is a multi-functional product, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions section for all the different ways in which this product should be used.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS IN PURITII HOME DETOX?
The active ingredient is chlorine dioxide (ClO2). While it has chlorine in its name, the chemistry is very different than the corrosive chemistry of chlorine bleach. ClO2 is safer and gentler than bleach and other antiseptics and remains effective under organic load. Also unlike bleach, which produces environmentally harmful substances like trihalomethane (THM) and haloacetic acid (HAAS), Home Detox breaks down to a simple salt, meaning it’s safe for the environment by producing no harmful by-products.
WHAT MAKES PURITII HOME DETOX UNIQUE?
Not all disinfectants are created equal! Home Detox is not only effective at killing microbes and odors, but it’s also safe! Most disinfectants and mold removers on the market are extremely toxic, but Home Detox gives you peace of mind that you are using a product that’s not only effective, but also nontoxic and free from worrisome safety warnings and precautions.
WHAT DOES “NO RINSE REQUIRED ON FOOD CONTACT SUFACE” MEAN?
This safety rating given by NSF International means Home Detox abides by USDA product approval for use in commercial or residential kitchens to control bacteria, viruses and mold without the need to wash or rinse the area after Home Detox is applied.
HOW DO I USE PURITII HOME DETOX?
Use Home Detox as your one-step solution to clean, disinfect and deodorize.
Pre-Clean: Before disinfecting, clean the area of heavy soil. Spray Home Detox straight onto the soiled area, scrub and wipe with a clean cloth.
Disinfect Hard Surfaces: Disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces by wetting the pre-cleaned area thoroughly with Home Detox. Allow the surface to remain wet for five minutes for virucide and 10 minutes for bacteria disinfection.
Prevent Mold and Mildew: Remove as much dirt and visible mold as possible by Cleaning. Then, spray Home Detox from a distance of 12 inches until visibly wet. Let air dry.
Deodorize: Spray, fog or wipe Home Detox onto the affected area and let air dry to provide long- lasting deodorizing results. When fogging, follow the manufacturer’s directions for use. Home Detox must come into contact with the source of the smell to be effective.
Sanitize Food Surfaces: Pre-clean and rinse glassware, utensils, cookware and dishware. Sanitize by immersion in one part Home Detox mixed with nine parts water for one minute. Place on a rack to air dry. Do not rinse or wipe. For food-contact surfaces, wet area with full-strength Home Detox. Let stand for one minute. Allow the area to air dry. Do not rinse or wipe.
Allergen Removal: Set the trigger on Home Detox to SPRAY. Spray the affected area, wait one minute and wipe away any excess product. Allow the area to air dry. If you notice streaking, wipe it away with a clean, damp cloth.
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by Rick Billings was viewed 878 and liked: 17 times
If you like this video, please support their channel by liking and subscribing.