– Big Wash® Hand & Surface Wipes are high performance wipes designed to protect workers & the general public from Community Acquired Infections (CAIs)
– These highly certified Antiviral wipes are no ordinary wipes, not only do they kill 99.999% viruses and bacteria, they are kind to all skin types, contain no alcohol and are almost twice the size of any other wipe
– The wipes help prevent the spread of viral and bacterial infections and are ideal for disinfecting high-touch points like tables, chairs, doorknobs, hand-rails and other high contact surfaces.
– Convenient pack size is great for keeping on you for regular use, such as ‘washing’ your hands after touching computer keyboards, supermarket trolleys, door handles and more.
– Great for use in catering, medical, or janitorial circumstances. Ideal for disinfecting touch points such as door handles, chairs, tables, hand rails, worktops, desks, telephones & keypads, gym/fitness equipment, shopping trolleys, non-porous surfaces, hands, and more!
– The pre-moistened wipes consistently deliver the right amount of active ingredient in every wipe to prevent cross-contamination
– Big Wash® antibacterial Hand & Surface Wipes contain no bleach or alcohol and have been dermatological tested making them kind to the skin.
– Kills common viruses* and bacteria (*Proven to kill 99.99% of coronavirus)
– Professional super large wipe size (32x20cm), thickness 50 gsm
– Tested to proven EU Standards
– Non-abrasive and lint free
– Active ingredients: Quaternary Ammonium Compound (EU Biocide Compliant)
– Safety benefits: NO BLEACH, NO ALCOHOL, User friendly, Dermatologically tested, Non-taint, No mixing, no measuring, No mess, No training required.
– Efficacy: Bacteria: EN1276, EN16615, EN13727, EN1500. Viruses: EN14476 (Coronavirus), EN16615, EN1650
#sanitiser #wipes #antiviral #antibacterial #antiviralwipes #antibacterialwipes #stopthespread #reducethespread #cleanhandssavelives #hygiene #sanitiserwipes #doantibacterialwipeskillviruses #disinfectantwipes
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by UnisanUK was viewed 251 and liked: 3 times
If you like this video, please support their channel by liking and subscribing.