Dawn Powerwash does an amazing job on your dishes, but that is not all it does. Far from it. There are so many other uses and in this video, I’m going to talk about 11. Dawn Platinum Powerwash is like Dawn dish soap but better – as a spray. It works amazingly well as an all purpose cleaner that you can use most anywhere.
Dawn Powerwash Spray
We may earn a commission when you shop through our links.
Another fun Dawn Platinum Powerwash hack:
1. Shower. Grab a scrub brush and a holder for the dish soap. Fill that dish with vinegar. Spray your shower walls with the Dawn platinum power wash, let it sit for a few minutes. Then scrub the door with the vinegar-filled brush. Your shower door will be so clean you might not even notice it’s still there.
2. Got a lot of greasy tools in the garage that makes a mess whenever you need them in the house. Grab a sponge and bowl. Fill the bowl with water. Spray the mixture onto the greasy tools and let it sit for a few minutes. The grease will be washed of and you can clean your tools with the sponge.
3 If someone is working on a car and they accidentally get a grease stain or two on their clothes. that stain becomes a nightmare to take off. You can also use it as a pre-wash for clothes with grease stains or splatters, works with kitchen splatters too
4. Window seals are a place that can never be not dirty. It’s almost always filled with dirt and grime stains and that just affects the look of your entire home, You can use the platinum power wash to clean these tight areas that are quite difficult to clean otherwise. Just spray a few times into the dirt-filled area and let the spray do its work. Wash the area with a damp sponge and there you have it.
5. Counters are the gathering space for greasy chip crumbs, juice spills, and other common messes. Fill an empty spray bottle with water, add 5-6 spray of platinum power wash into it and you now have a powerful all-purpose cleaner that will make your counters as clean as it’s ever been
6. Back in the garage, Sometimes the concrete in the garage gets oil stains. Just spray the power wash onto the concrete surface and let the power wash do its job.
7. While we’re talking about greasy messes who can forget stovetops. Just put a few hard sprays of the power wash onto the greasy surface and make sure to cover the entire area thoroughly. Let the liquid stay over the area for a little while and then just simply rise the surface.
8. Outdoor furniture gets dirty quickly. Spray the Powerwash then wipe clean so you can enjoy the outdoors.
9. This can even be used as a carpet cleaner. If you’ve got a stain on your carpet, we have a solution for you. All you need is the dawn power wash and vinegar. Get ¼ cup vinegar and a tablespoon of the dawn power wash. Put 4 sprays of the power was onto the surface. Let it sit for about 10 minutes and then plot the place with clean water and voila the stain is gone.
10. Got a greasy range hood filter. Don’t think the grease will come off? Try this. Spray the area with the dawn platinum power wash and let it sit. Meanwhile, boil a pot of water and ¼ cup baking soda. After letting the power wash do its work pour the mixture on the area. Let it sit for 10 minutes or so and the grease will literally melt right of the filter.
11. Now that we’re talking about the range hoods, you know that sticky greasy layer that builds up on your good. Spray a little power wash right on the hood and wipe up with a wet cloth. Do this on a regular basis to keep the greasy grime down and your hood looking sparkly clean
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by Clean Freak & Germaphobe was viewed 138380 and liked: 2813 times
If you like this video, please support their channel by liking and subscribing.